Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I've decided after a long absence from this blog to change the title and direction that the posts take. I like this logo a heck of a lot better, and I think it better suits me. I had fun making it too. "The Stationary Traveler" didn't give me a lot of leeway for posts about whatever I wanted. So I hope this will work better. I will try my hardest to write more regularly - much more regularly - and my hope is that in time I will have some people interested enough to come back for more. I like the idea of being someone with something to say. Very often I say nothing but think volumes. Getting it out may be the first step. So here's lookin' at you kid. (Yea, uh, I do that.... with the quotes... quite a lot actually. It's hard to stop!)

Look for another post soon. Over and out!
~Jillian

Book I'm currently reading: Peter and the Secret of Rundoon by Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment